Hi,

I downloaded hitech C CP/M version from hitech's website, but it hangs on my msx.. If
you got to the
linking part, maybe you can tell me how you got there without the compiler crashing ?
:-) (i have a
standard 8250 with a 20MB SCSI HDD)

Also do i need to compile the libraries manually or can it use those .HUF files ? (the
dehuff program DID
work :-)

An undefined symbol probably means that either you made a typo, it can't find the
library, or some other
obscure reason :)

Tam