Em ter, 23 jan 2001, Ricardo Bittencourt - RicBit escreveu:

> > I'll have to think about that. Is seems a bit too centralized for my taste,
> > but there are some advantages to it.
(...)
>       Having the game database centralized has another advantage: we
> could build a kind of MSX-Napster. The central database would not store
> any actual .msx file, but it could store URLs from sites where the
> packages could be download. Another advantage of this napster-like
> database is the updating of the .msx archives. If there's a new version
> available (the date ID can be used for this purpose), the msx-napster can
> warn the user or start the new download.

        Hm. We should think a "MSX-Napster-like" client 4 Uzix too... =)
        But how about the lists? There are some servers where the
(dynamic) list from Napster is stored. Where does will we place such
list?

        Alternatives:
        1) MSX Resource Center, MSXNet (Sean Young), AAMSX,
www.msx2.com... All servers which belongs to MSX-freaks could have a
mirror of the updated list.
        2) What about something like Freenet, which doesn't have central
servers?

        Only some bucks of contribution...

        ByE!