From: TFH/Fony
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 4:38 PM
Subject: Konami MSX Antiques - Emulator

Hello,

Some people already notices that the files on the Konami MSX Antiques for the Playstation are more or less the standard MSX ROM Images of these games. This means that there is at least some mlevel of emulation.
Can anyone "dive" into this? Maybe this emulator can be used to play other .ROM images as well. This way we can play lot's more MSX Games on our PSX...

Regards,

Arnaud