Helleuwz...

> Um, he announced a single MSX chip already last year on MSX Denyuu Land.

Yes, but now he announced specifications. He gave us a lot more information.

> Note by the way that 'sheet' is not really English in the sense you mean
it here. You should say 'slides' or 'transparencies'. A sheet you put on
your bed. Strangely enough, in Japan they also call it sheets (SHI- TSU).

Hmm.. lets pretend I did not hear that from someone who sells a monitor with
KNOBS on msx2.com
(sorry, have been watching Bottom too much lately)

> Also note the new MSX will not be a PC like MSX, but an MSX like PC. A
cheap, small computer, that as a bonus is MSX compatible via FPGA and
emulation.

Yup.. I had already figured that one out all by myself ;)

> Just my $200,01... ;-)

Hmm.. what ever happend to the Euro? :)

Sander

---
Webmaster benjamin B.                 -  http://www.benjaminb.demon.nl/
Listen to benjamin B.                      -
http://stage.vitaminic.nl/benjamin_b./
Webmaster MSX resource center  -  http://www.msx.org/
Join the msx.org RC5 team            -  http://msx.xs4all.nl/