Richard Bosch wrote:
>Project Banshee
>Where can i find info about this?

No info online. It's not a project that's currently being worked on. It was
way back in 199x when it was programmed by Bjorn Lammers. He had to stop
working on it because of his study (had to do 2 years in 1). Unfortunately
I have since lost contact with Bjorn with no means of contacting him again.
I have no idea if he still has his turboR and Gfx9000...

The latest version was pretty advanced already, but there were a few small
bugs left to be fixed in the engine. I (and other TNI members) have some
source code, but it is unknown whether or not it is the latest...

Greetz,
         Patriek