Richard Bosch wrote:
> As Mari also meant me as a owner of the configuration i gues i don't have to
> mention that. (oops i did now)

>>>I really don't know... Maybe people on this mailinglist can tell us which
>>>software/games are developed for GFX9000...
>>>
>>X-Tazy (Abyss), Project Banshee (TNI), GBASIC (Sunrise)
>>

> X-Tazy
> the last thing i heard about this game was they stopt the project.

The last thing I heard was that they actually wanted to finish it afterall.
  This was Mi-Chi speaking in Tilburg 2001.

> Project Banshee
> Where can i find info about this?
This project is dead, since the guy who haves the source codes vanished
without a trace. At least, that's what people of TNI told me. :-)
--
Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX 4EVER! (Questions? See http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my homepage: http://bilderbeek.cjb.net/