dude,

did you try my code?

I get the idea you are lost in all these off-topic CRAP messages about stuff
not relating to the problem at all (why do I say this, I know this will
result in 400 new messages about me talking crap again)

anyway,
try it! (probably won't work, but hey!)

d-fader
TeddyWareZ

PS. Anima is cool!
though yuna and tidus are the coolest

...hmmmf auron is cool too... and lulu...

aaaaargh! FFX rules!

ahum.

EOM
end of mail