Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Namens The MSX Files
Verzonden: Saturday, September 07, 2002 5:27 PM
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: [MSX] new MSX Pad

New MSX Pad released!

This version will correct a very bad bug on "compile to chn", which was
not
only compiling, but also freezing the program eternally on the
compilation
window. just because I put the /H parameter in the wrong place 8P

As allways it's available on http://www.iconsoft.tk

Cheers,

SLotman
MSX Files ( http://www.msxfiles.cjb.net )