Em Qua, 11 Set 2002, Wilson Pilon escreveu:

> I don't have Windows boxes. But i try in a co-worker machine (WinXP
> box), and have the same troubles reported below.
>
> Anyway, have any chance to make this jewel avaiable on Linux/FreeBSD
> (Wine fails to execute too)??

        Hi Wilson, do you know about MSXBR-L?

        Hmmm, MSXPad 4 Linux? It seems very difficult to port. SLotman used a
development IDE from a Gameboy
emulator, or something like that, which is in Visual Basic (hmm, Delphi would be more
portable - Kylix). Another problem
to avoid is that he used BrMSX as the MSX emulator to compile the new-developed Pascal
code, and BrMSX doesn't fits very
well in Linux.

        I'm looking for a way of creating my Pascal files into Linux and running it
into a MSX emulator, so... Well, I
haven't forget the precious help of Alex Wulms and Frits Hilderink (thankx in
advance), but I think I'll have more free
time this weekend, and I wanna try to finish this. So... I hope I'll be programming in
Pascal again very soon, writing
code into my Linuxbox, compiling into a MSX emulator, and finally running into my T-R.

        ByE!

--
Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro - M. Sc. Numerical Modelling  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anime, ABUB, MSX, Linux, Gospel, ST, Rock, Math... Fudeba! - ICQ: 3635907

Want to see a quieter way of life?  Visit Forest Lawn.