Patriek Lesparre wrote:
> At 20:32 26-10-2003 +0100, you wrote:
>> Grauw wote:
>> And I would recommend buying the CF-IDE interface,
>> with that you don't need an external power supply and no cables, and
>> it's more compact.
>>
>> I looked on Sunrise, but there is a powercable on the CF IDE card!
>> So it still needs power!
>
> Read replies! Look better! Different product!

Er... yeah. As was said before, there is an CF IDE INTERFACE and a CF IDE
ADAPTER. Pictures of both can be found on the IDE Compact Flash page on
www.msx.ch, Sunrise hardware section. The adapter is connected to your
regular IDE interface just like any harddisk, it has a master/slave switch
and needs power from a power supply. The interface however is a cartridge
for MSX with 2 CF slots in it. On the inside, it is basically just a regular
IDE interface with two CF adapters, but then fit on one single print and put
into a cartridge, and with the said advantages.

~Grauw

---