On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:28:29 +0100, Manuel Bilderbeek wrote:

>Hi

  Hi.

>I'm trying to install the game, but it's not really working :(
>I'm following the automatic install. I have an IDE disk with 2
>partitions, mapped in drive A and B. My floppy drive is drive C.
>I want to install Snatcher in B:\GAMES\SNATCHER, so I did this:
>C:
>INSTALL C: B: \games\snatcher
>All I get is a lot of Unrecognized command messages and a File not found
>message... So, I checked the install.bat and it contains lines like:
>@echo fudeba
>@copy fudeba
>What's going wrong?

  I don't know. (^= I installed it here (MegaSCSI and IDE) and it
worked ok. Let's see it. Unrecognized command is weird, since I
used only MSXDOS2 normal commands. Here it worked both with Command
2.3 and with Command 2.4.
  Ah, maybe ONE thing:

  Did you CREATED B:\GAMES\SNATCHER *before* installing?
  Sorry about the crude installer, but .BAT on COMMAND2.COM,
even version 2.41 one, is too crude. \^=

>Also, the readme is talking about DISK0, but the actual disk image is
>called snatche0.dsk...

  SNATCHE0 stands for SNATCHer English disk 0.

  Well, placed the "manual" install because I really do not tested
the auto install in every possible configuration.

  []'s

  Daniel Caetano
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.caetano.eng.br/

..."A necessidade de criatividade e' o que contribui para a
mudanca. A criatividade mantem o criador vivo." (Frank Herbert)