Hi,

I have just allowed (manually) a mail from Jetze Mellema to the list,
one that has both a HTML and a plaintext version of the body. The way
the mailing list is set, these mails are normally filtered out, as
nothing other than plain text is allowed.

So what I was wondering is if there is anyone on the list who really
wants to be able to post in HTML (rather than set their mail client to
plain text), and if there is anyone who really doesn't want to receive
HTML e-mail. I have been looking at the options, and it *might* be
possible (although I am not sure yet) to convert HTML mails to plain
text rather than just reject them - how would people feel about that?

Wynke.