Hi all,

Today I put the following text on the openMSX website
http://www.openmsx.org/ :

We've said it before: we need someone in our team to help us maintain
the Windows port of openMSX. At the moment there is no one who provides
us structural support for the Windows port. Without a person who can
very regularly build and test openMSX and help in case of (rare) Windows
specific issues, we cannot maintain the Windows port any longer. We may
find a way to build the next release, but even that is uncertain; if we
can manage, it will most likely be released (much) later than the Source
and Mac versions. If you care and you want to help: please contact us as
soon as possible!

Please pass the message and if you know someone who's interested: ask
him/her to contact us. Thanks.

--
Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX FOR EVER! (Questions? http://faq.msxnet.org/ )