I am not sure whether this has got anything to do with MSX, but I guess it
has, so I post it anyway.

I heard manga/game fairs in Italy are huge and attract dozens of thousands
of visitors, so I thought visiting one would be fun, and if lucky I'd be
able to obtain rare MSX items.

One is Romics in Roma during 2nd week of October,
http://www.romics.it/web/
and other is Lucca Comics in first part of November.
http://www.luccacomicsandgames.com/07/

I heard Lucca Comics is much bigger, but Lucca is a rather distant area.
I am also worried whether visitors who don't understand Italian much can
enjoy or even survive these fairs.

If there is any recommendation or useful information, please let me know.
I am especially looking forward to visit those manga-only "fumetterias" ;)

Takamichi