To: <msx@stack.nl>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:41 PM
Subject: [MSX] Selling my collection next saturday at Nijmegen

Hi all,

I never expected this day would come, but id did. I have to sell my complete homecomputer collection. This saturday I'm at the MSX fair in Nijmegen: http://www.manuel.msxnet.org/msx/beurs/

If is fits in my car, I will bring all my MSXes. Today I started arranging them and made a few pictures of the first batch: http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k6/stoppen/Homecomputers/ In the pictures are the boxed computers, a lone turbo R and (as far as I know, please correct) all Brazilian build MSX computers.

Tomorrow I'll post pictures of the rest of the computers and games.

Hope to meet you at the Nijmegen fair!

Regards

Jetze Mellema