Hi,

Here's the final update of the fair for tomorrow.

The final list of participants:

openMSX Team
    Demonstration of the new openMSX 0.7.0., the new Catapult and the
    debugger GUI. And probably we'll be showing openMSX running on
    several interesting machines (like the GP2X handheld, Asus eee PC,
    OLPC).
MSX Vriendenclub Mariƫnberg
    Promotion of MSX Vriendenclub Mariƫnberg.
Bitwise
    Promotion of Spanish and Brazillian games.
Delta Soft
    Demonstration and sale of home made software, like Konami Quiz 2
    and Lucky Darts.
Maarten & Raymond
    Space for Maarten & Raymond... (Note by organization: you might
    know Maarten from good old NOP!)
Stichting Sunrise
    (No information received yet.)
MSX Club West-Friesland
    Promotion and sale of MSX equipment, including books and
    magazines.
Jetze Mellema
    Sale of all his MSX computers, including some rare ones. See his
    website for an overview.
MOAM team
    Demonstration "Moon over Arba Minch" and MSXdev project.
Nowind
    Discussion on Nowind USB interface development; we welcome
    developers interested in helping us.

I hope to see many of you tomorrow! And have fun!

--
Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX FOR EVER! (Questions? http://faq.msxnet.org/ )
PPS: Visit my homepage at http://manuel.msxnet.org/