I can't belevie this... now it's woking good, no more "waves" on screen and no more "fuzzy" music on Unknown Reality... I'm sure i'm not dreaming cause i have the mp3 of the music and videos of the screen on my phone :)
I did this:
- I got a phonola 8280, so i get the video board and put in my philips. Video ok but the music still fuzzy. - But Jipe asked: "this old video board word fine with a V9938 in a other 8280 ?" - Good question, so i put the "bad" video board into the phonola wich is not modified in any way, and the video is ok... I can test UR because it has just 128k ram.
- So i put back the "bad" board in the philips, and everything is ok.

Please tell me, what the hell is happened? :)