I am seeing a problem with vim in mintty.

I just downloaded & installed MSYS2 a day or two ago, so I guess all the sw
is recent.

The problem is that I cannot use the mouse to drag the pane dividers in
vim. I do have the vim option set for mouse control ('set mouse=a').
Dragging the mouse selects text, the pane is not moved.

I tried fiddling with the mintty options (and all the different terminal
types), but this does not seem to make any difference.

Can someone please suggest a course of action?

Patrick Byrne

PS what a great project MSYS is - its like my 2 favorite windows projects
had sex and made a beautiful baby.
Msys2-users mailing list