Hi all,
I've had a bit of a browse around google and couldn't find anything listed so I'm asking here. I have a space constraint on my setup of Msys2 and in reviewing "what goes where and how big" saw that there are many locales. Further googling revealed "localepurge", under various Linux's, which can tidy/delete the unwanted locales and other localised bits and pieces.

Pacman doesn't reveal a localepurge so I was wondering before I go and try and get it to work under Msys2 does anyone either have this or something similar working or have I missed something somewhere and the purge should not take place - although I think this is not the case as I've manually spent ages doing what localepurge does and Msys2 kept chugging along.

        Regards,
                Andrew