[posted on behalf of Stefan Baumgarten]

Dear list members,

please find attached an advertisement for a PhD-position at the University of Graz (potential candidates need to be fluent in German).

We are looking for a new colleague and doctoral student to undertake PhD-research in the area of translation technologies.

https://jobs.uni-graz.at/de/MB/261/99/6471

The successful applicant will be affiliated with the research project "Translation, Society and New Technologies".

I would be most grateful if you could disseminate the advertisement as widely as possible.

Further information on the research area is available under:

https://homepage.uni-graz.at/de/stefan.baumgarten <https://homepage.uni-graz.at/de/stefan.baumgarten/>

Kind regards, Stefan Baumgarten

*Institut für Theoretische und Angewandte Translationswissenschaft*

*Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz*

Univ.-Prof. Dr. Stefan Baumgarten

Merangasse 70/I

8010 Graz

Telefon +43 (0)316/ 380 2670

Mobil +43 (0)676/ 375 6971

Fax +43 (0)316/ 380 9785

https://translationswissenschaft.uni-graz.at/

https://homepage.uni-graz.at/de/stefan.baumgarten/

--
Mikel L. Forcada
Dept. de Llenguatges i Sistemes Informàtics

Phone: +34 96 590 9776
m...@dlsi.ua.es