circlip
circlip circlip  circlip circlip

Now there's a word



----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Andy Armstrong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Tool astray!


> On 30 Jun 2005, at 20:07, Chris Mearns wrote:
> > A nice 4.0 ball ended hex wrench (I know, not a chance!) that my  
> > hunch is I left it lying around at Tim's, Andy's or my place.  Just  
> > keep a tooty out please - Its from an otherwise complete set and it  
> > pisses me off (and I'm not even Andy Armstrong!)
> 
> I don't think it's here I'm afraid. Is it one of the silver ones with  
> the little circlip round the ball end? If so I feel your pain :)
> 
> -- 
> Andy Armstrong, hexten.net
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to