Ha! Now there's an idea. Great to hear of the triumvarate of hero's organizing SSUK next year. You are going to have to crack the whip Phil.
Chris ----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Tonkin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]> Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:31 PM Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Tool astray! Sorry I read Tool Ashtray and have been trying to work out what that is and how it relates to your allen key. I thought maybe it was like a magnetic tool tray that you can put your tabs out in. P On 6/30/05, Andy Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On 30 Jun 2005, at 20:07, Chris Mearns wrote: > > A nice 4.0 ball ended hex wrench (I know, not a chance!) that my > > hunch is I left it lying around at Tim's, Andy's or my place. Just > > keep a tooty out please - Its from an otherwise complete set and it > > pisses me off (and I'm not even Andy Armstrong!) > > I don't think it's here I'm afraid. Is it one of the silver ones with > the little circlip round the ball end? If so I feel your pain :) > > -- > Andy Armstrong, hexten.net > > _______________________________________________ > mtbne-l mailing list > [email protected] > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l > _______________________________________________ mtbne-l mailing list [email protected] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l _______________________________________________ mtbne-l mailing list [email protected] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
