Jonathan Jones wrote:


I was up last Wednesday and could n`t clear them, I was told to do as described by someone who knows these things..... it worked My advisor :http://www.team-chr.co.uk/albums/Canada-04/IMG_1008_p001_313.jpg

Tommy?
I've ridden with him and will not be taking any advice off him thanks.
Anybody who falls off a trail like that down cliffs can't be good for my health ;) I was being big wuss boy and wouldn't go off the last drop on Caddon but the first drop in the trees after that is probably as big when you go off the far left rock at speed.


From: Tom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Inner
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:00:55 +0100

http://www.hunkymalecyclist.com/rides/2005/050710inner/inner10.htm

Very nice. Just watch the first 2 doubles as they are quite large and hitting the upslope puts you through your travel and trys to throw you off.



Just pump it and you`ll land nicely on the down slope on the front wheel as required!!


Wonderful advice ;)
But your assuming I'm not going to brake before the jump ;)
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_________________________________________________________________
Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to