From: Tom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Inner
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:46:09 +0100

Just pump it and you`ll land nicely on the down slope on the front wheel as required!!


Wonderful advice ;)
But your assuming I'm not going to brake before the jump ;)


If you want to clear it why on earth would you brake anyway?

I didn't want too. But if you do brake you have to slow right down otherwise you pummel the upslope quite badly.
I hate doubles. Tabletops fine.
A tabletop is just a double with the middle filled in!!! Thats how to learn(for want of a better term)to ride doubles!
Changing the subject slightly, are you doing the Megavalanche this year?
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
Want to block unwanted pop-ups? Download the free MSN Toolbar now! http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to