Tim could you email me direct on [EMAIL PROTECTED] about route
for the weekend and lights.
TOm
Tim Carpenter wrote:
On Saturday Marc and I went up to Newcastleton for a look and to help
finish off a section of the new black 'shore' trail. There are big plans
to extend the wood work and to join up with Keilder trails using
singletrack.
The shore is interestingly designed with berms, smallish drops and
skinny lines so there should be something for everyone and its never
really high up.
If you are interested there is a email group, which I will try and find
the address for. Building is alternate Saturday mornings followed by a
bit of a ride/muck about.
Made me want to try out the Darkside at Mabie which I haven't tried yet.
Might see some of you at Fort William, don't know yet.
Cheers Tim
1 Front Street, Rothbury, Northumberland, NE65 7UF.
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l