There`s no date as yet, but I`ll get a list of possibles from "Sir" .Probably taking place @ Glentress but as they say, anything can happen.The 4x track at Wooler has been ruled out as its too much "all or nothing" for the faint hearted.All I CAN say is watch this space.....(




                                               )



From: Andy Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] xmas eve ride
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:42:16 +0000

On 19 Dec 2005, at 18:40, Phil Aitman wrote:
I'm up for a skills day, I f*****g need it.

I need it too... Did we have a date in mind?

CURRY CURRY CURRY......

Mmmm.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger 7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to