I'm not going to make it out this week, going to see some concert at the
Sage.
Enjoy the trails.
Jonathan
From: "Phil Aitman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: "'Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK'" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [mtbne-l] Re: mtbne-l Digest, Vol 29, Issue 1
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 19:36:32 +0100
I would volunteer, but I'm on a training course 'til 5 and it'll be touch
and go for me to ride over. Anyone passing willing to get me would be good.
:0)
Phil
_____
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tim Carpenter
Sent: 09 October 2006 18:17
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Re: mtbne-l Digest, Vol 29, Issue 1
Yep, I think Chopwell for this wednesday 6:30 at the car park. Don't know
if
I'll make it but either way hopefully this week will see the reappearance
of
Darren.
Anyone want to volunteer to guide?
Tim
----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 6:12 PM
Subject: [mtbne-l] Re: mtbne-l Digest, Vol 29, Issue 1
Where's the ride this Wedneday guy's?
Chopwell?
John (the traveller)
_____
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l