The arrow head on that map falls exactly on my house.

I can direct anyone in if they tell me where they are
coming from.

Marc
--- Tim Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Since we have lost our Chopwell local knowledge may
> I suggest we go to 
> Marcs?
> 
> Marc can you confirm this is rougly where you live?
> or give us a better map.
>
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=426445&y=587425&z=3&sv=426445,587425&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf
> 
> 
> Sorry to mess people about.
> Tim
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Marc Fox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 
> 
> > I'm unable to venture far for this weeks WNR. 
> However
> > if anyone want to join me for an easy ride from my
> > house they are more than welcolme.
> >
> >
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 



        
        
                
___________________________________________________________ 
All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease 
of use." - PC Magazine 
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to