They spent a whole afternoon building up the kicker, so without that I think 
you might have struggled to get the distance :-) Laugh! I nearly shat 
myself!  I wish someone had taken a photo of the look on Lucy's face as you 
dangled your legs over the edge :-o

Tim

Marc- hear you may be out at the weekend, hope to see you there.
----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Lee Collis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Didn't know where to turn off reliased as I got a few feet away and seen
> walk down the old embakment, thank fuck for the tree and I was lucky to
> catch my bike with my foot. Still think I may have cleared it if I had 
> jsut
> carried on flat out but have no intentions of putting it to the test.
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to