great stuff Marc, see you sometime for a pomp ride out your way.   
Nice post
On 28 Feb 2007, at 16:09, Marc Fox wrote:

> Quite surprised to see Verbier in there but bring back some  
> cracking memories.  There is a picutre of one of the Dirt riders  
> flying over a road gap on an old tram embankment which is  just  
> plain big.  This was first attempted by Lee Collis in 2004 by  
> accident.  The run in is long and fast and just before you get to  
> the road gap you drop down the side to the road.  Lee was running a  
> bit behind the main pack and must have been caning it to catch up,  
> I'm not sure if he knew where to stop or just couldn't headed  
> stright toward the road gap.  We were on the road and heard the  
> clatter 30ft up.  Lee managed to save it on the edge by hitting  
> some shrubbery or trees I guess and was left holding his two tonne  
> 7 Plus dangling over the edge.  In the process branding himself  
> with his red hot brake rotor!!
>
> One of the best holidays I have had and thanks to Lee for  
> entertainemnt and your pix here:
>
> http://www.team-chr.co.uk/gallery/verb04
>
> Maybe I'll go again sometime soon with my big bike......(dream).   
> Would be good to go with some of the chaps on here.
>
> Anyway I spending far too much time thinking about riding and not  
> enough actually doing it as you can probably guess.
>
> marc
>
>
>       
>       
>               
> ___________________________________________________________
> New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find  
> out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win  
> prizes.
> http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to