It's ok I'll make sure It's not set to fire just before a load of rocks
;0)

 

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tim Carpenter
Sent: 26 September 2007 10:30
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] food for thought

 

I'll bring my sunglasses then, I've seen how bright those things can be.

Should be able to fit in a bit of carriage drive stuff and a quick tour
of the lakes once it's going dark, nothing daft but a rearlight or two
could be handy for the ride back along the road. Don't know what the new
people are like at the cottage by the exit, so we could do with being
quiet on the way out.

 

See you all soon

Tim

        WARNING! I'm bringing the camera, flash and remotes so have your
photogenic grimaces on and I Want PRO Elbows in the shots ;0)

         


-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous 
content by the NorMAN MailScanner <http://www.mailscanner.info/>
Service and is believed 
to be clean. 

The NorMAN MailScanner Service is operated by Information 
Systems and Services, Newcastle University. 

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to