It was still empty last Wednesday...

>From: "Tim Carpenter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
>To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
>Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] food for thought
>Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:29:36 +0100
>
>I'll bring my sunglasses then, I've seen how bright those things can be.
>Should be able to fit in a bit of carriage drive stuff and a quick tour of 
>the lakes once it's going dark, nothing daft but a rearlight or two could 
>be handy for the ride back along the road. Don't know what the new people 
>are like at the cottage by the exit, so we could do with being quiet on the 
>way out.
>
>See you all soon
>Tim
>   WARNING! I'm bringing the camera, flash and remotes so have your 
>photogenic grimaces on and I Want PRO Elbows in the shots ;0)


>_______________________________________________
>mtbne-l mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
The next generation of Hotmail is here!  http://www.newhotmail.co.uk

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to