On Nov 4, 2008, at 7:35 AM, Mike Dubman wrote:

yep. it works. I thought that "exec" for mpirun will be executed once with all @mca@ params passed to it.

I basically have a top-level "if" that lets me figure out whether I'm running on IB or iWARP systems, and that chooses between two master sets of MCA parameters.

Let me know if you have any questions about that INI file.

FYI, Ethan and I reflect quite different ways of running MTT:

- he likes scripting and putting together pieces of INI on the fly (command line params, etc.)
- I like having one big INI file and selectively running parts of it

Both are completely compatible with MTT, and both are good models. We tried to make MTT flexible enough to be able to handle such different models as these two (as another approach, Indiana U. builds INI files on the fly).

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems