From: "Gilles Gouaillardet" <gilles.gouaillar...@gmail.com>
To: "Open MPI Core Developers" <devel-c...@open-mpi.org>
Cc: "mtt-devel" <mtt-de...@open-mpi.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 3, 2015 2:41:07 PM
Subject: Re: [devel-core] MTT on ivy

Sylvain,

I incidentally found the '(sj)' is giving mtt web a hard time.
for example, if i click on the links to see the latest build failures, mtt
reports nothing.
a workaround is to replace
^ivy cluster (sj)$
with
^ivy
I guess the (sj) is interpreted as a regex by mtt web and this is not what we
would have expected here

for the time being, can you remove the parenthesis ?

Cheers,

Gilles