From: mtt-devel [mailto:mtt-devel-boun...@lists.open-mpi.org] On Behalf Of
Howard Pritchard
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 3:06 AM
To: Development list for the MPI Testing Tool <mtt-devel@lists.open-mpi.org>
Subject: [MTT devel] trying again to ppost results to "IU" using pyclient

Hi Folks,

Finally I got a chance to return to using the pyclient (with python3 - which is
another story and subject of an upcoming PR).

Things seem to work till I try to post to "IU" database, in which case with
--verbose I get
this request/response output:

<<<<<<<---------------- Payload (End  ) -------------------------->>>>>>

/opt/hi-master/Python-3.6.2/lib/python3.6/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py:858:
 InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding
certificate verification is strongly advised. See:
https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced-usage.html#ssl-warnings

  InsecureRequestWarning)

/opt/hi-master/Python-3.6.2/lib/python3.6/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py:858:
 InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding
certificate verification is strongly advised. See:
https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced-usage.html#ssl-warnings

  InsecureRequestWarning)

<<<<<<<---------------- Response -------------------------->>>>>>

Result: 400: text/html; charset=UTF-8

{'Date': 'Wed, 09 Aug 2017 09:57:16 GMT', 'Server': 'Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu)',
'Content-Length': '54', 'Connection': 'close', 'Content-Typ ----- Message
truncated -----

MTTDatabase abort:

MTT client version not specified.

Any ideas what I need to add to get the pyclient to submit results to "IU" with
client version

included in the HTTP request?

Thanks,

Howard