The CherryPy server was not running... It looks like it died on 6/9
(probably when we upgraded the server since I had to rebuild it's
virtualenv). It's running now, and I have setup a monitor to let me know if
it goes down again.

The URL that you need to use for the CherryPy API is:
  https://mtt.open-mpi.org/submit/cpy/api

I would give that one a try. If that doesn't work then try the PHP one here:
  https://mtt.open-mpi.org/submit/

Josh Hursey
IBM Spectrum MPI Developer