Brad Benton (CC'ed on this mail) is the holder of the IBM Open MPI MTT username/password -- he can probably help you out.

On May 7, 2008, at 9:26 AM, Wen Hao Wang wrote:

Hi all:

I am new to MTT. Today I applied for one MTT account and got the confirmation mail with password. But I failed to run client/mtt after setting mttdatabase_username, mttdatabase_password and mttdatabase_platform. Following message is printed out:

[root@valiant MTT]# client/mtt -d --force -f samples/ompi-core- template.ini
Debug is 1, Verbose is 1
Evaluating: https://www.open-mpi.org/mtt/submit/
Evaluating: OMPI
Evaluating: redhat
Set HTTP credentials for realm "OMPI"
MTTDatabase getting a client serial number...
MTTDatabase trying proxy: / Default (none)
*** WARNING: >> Failed test ping to MTTDatabase URL:
https://www.open-mpi.org:443/mtt/submit/
*** WARNING: >> Error was: 401 Authorization Required
<title>401 Authorization Required</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Authorization Required</h1>
are authorized to access the document
requested. Either you supplied the wrong
credentials (e.g., bad password), or your
browser doesn't understand how to supply
the credentials required.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache Server at www.open-mpi.org Port 443</address>

I tried to open https://www.open-mpi.org/mtt/submit/ and https://www.open-mpi.org:443/mtt/submit/ . Account/password is required. But I also failed to login in. Does MTT database use different account?

Thanks!

Wen Hao Wang
Email: wangw...@cn.ibm.com