You have two options:

1. After each mtt execution, run a "cleanup" script that simply does "rm -rf
<mtt-scratch-location>"

2. give the mtt scratch location a different name for each execution. However,
be careful as you will fill your disk this way - so perhaps run a cleanup
script every N times that whacks the oldest location

Ralph