On Jun 2, 2014, at 4:48 PM, Jaison Mulerikkal <j.mulerik...@auckland.ac.nz> wrote:

Hi Ralph and others,

Thanks for your replies. Very useful and encouraging.

I have posted the signed copy of Corporate Contributor License Agreement to the address you have given.

Hope you can give us access to the tests-repo now.

I'll have to let Jeff do this - he's off to the MPI Forum, and so it may not happen for a few days

Would like to get the configuration file (.ini) that you use and to get a copy of “runmtt.sh” that you run. That will help me understand how it is actually used in  cluster.

See attached

I will think about setting up a database for ourselves. After talking to my manager, it seems that he is not fuzzy about using your external database, especially in the  beginning. So we may begin with just doing that and later setup something for ourselves. Thanks again for your help.

No problem - my .ini is setup to report to our database.

Jaison Mulerikkal, PhD
New Zealand eScience Infrastructure
The University of Auckland
e: j.mulerik...@auckland.ac.nz