Yes, it's trivial to reset the Fujitsu MTT password -- I'll send you a mail
off-list with the new password.

If you're just starting up with MTT, you might want to use the Python client,
instead. That's where 95% of ongoing development is occurring.

If all goes well, I plan to sit down with Howard + Ralph next week and try
converting Cisco's Perl config to use the Python client.