Jeff,

Thank you. I received the password. I cannot remember I had received it
before...

My colleague was working using the Perl client before but the work was
suspended because his job was changed. It is the reason we use the Perl client
currently. We want to change it to the Python client if the change does not
require much work.

Takahiro Kawashima,
MPI development team,
Fujitsu