Hi folks

Afraid I don’t have the full context here, but I am unaware of any reason why
PRRTE wouldn’t run on Summit. It lacks JSM integration, but that just means you
(a) have to give it a list of the hosts it can use (either via -host or
-hostfile), and (b) it would require ssh permissions to launch its daemons. I
have been looking at adding a PMIx-based “launcher” in PRRTE that should work
with JSM directly - if it would help, I suspect it could be done fairly quickly.

Ralph