Hey,

I upgraded my SX1 to SVN 15 and made a hard-reset (switch the phone on with
* and # pressed).
Now Gnubox modifys the commdb "Bt" Accesspoint correctly.

I can now connect with Putty to my Linux box.
I try multisync the next days ...

It was essential not to set up a ppp connection to the phone on the
pc side via "echo x > /dev/rfcom0". If I advise putty to connect to the
linux box, the phone will set up this connection itself.
When it was set up before on the pc side, it won't work.

Best regards,
Thomas.

--
GMX im TV ... Die Gedanken sind frei ... Schon gesehen?
Jetzt Spot online ansehen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/tv-spot