-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: Devesh
Message 1 in Discussion

Hi,              I have written code in currentcellchanged event of datagrid to check 
the datagridtextboxcolumn validation. The validation is checked perfectly if i click 
inside the datagrid (i.e. click on cell of datagrid). But suppose I enter wrong value 
in cell and directly click on some other control and not in any other cell of datagrid 
then currentcellchanged event does not fire at all and entire validation get failed.   
                I tried to solved this problem in validating event of datagrid . but I 
can not catch  the current value enter in cell because the cell value store in 
datatable only if click in some other cell of datagrid .If I click on some other 
control it return old value and not the new value enter in cell.                   I 
also tried to solve this problem using columnchanging event of datatable .but in this 
event it does not set focuse on current cell using currentcell property of datagrid.   
any suggestions   Thanks  

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to