-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: mangorsa
Message 4 in Discussion








Dear Saurabh, 
Thx for ur prompt reply but that is not what I want exactly....I dont want to attach 
my javascript funtion to any button click event....In fact, on button click--I'm 
calling a stored procedure and depend on its return value, I want to give a call to 
javascript function to popup a messagebox on client machine and depend on users 
response need to proceed further.

Looking for ur inputs urgently

Thx n Regards

Mangesh

 



Add zing to Hotmail. Get FREE newsletters. Subscribe now! 

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to