-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: mangorsa
Message 1 in Discussion

I ve written a javascript function in html section   function MsgOkCancel()  {     var 
fRet;         fRet = confirm('value is -ve, Are you sure u want to update?');         
if(fRet==true)    { document.Form1.TextBox1.value = 0; }         else         { 
document.Form1.TextBox1.value = 1; }  return fRet;   }  I can attach this function to 
any server control's event and execute it but my problem is ....when I click on submit 
button ...I give a call to stored procedure, then stored procedure returns me a value. 
If tht value is -ve thats the time I want to execute MsgOkCancel() funtion and then on 
user's selection I want to proceed further. Can anyone help me ---how to pop up 
confirm box in between....plz help its urgent  

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to