-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: nileshm
Message 1 in Discussion

Hi All , I am developing web based banking application. My presentation layer is ASP , 
business logic is embaded in VB components ( I am using as COM+ )  and DB is on 
seperate server. My webserver (IIS) is on one machine , components are on another 
machine and DB (sql 2000) is on another machine. If I run components and ASP on same 
machine it is working fine but if I export component as library application while 
installing on another machine it is giving error saying check with admin. Please guide 
how to call remote components from ASP ? Please Help me to solve this problem.   
Thanks & Regards    Nilesh  

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to