-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: IndoorElephant
Message 1 in Discussion

Hi, I have just started working as VB.NET developer  from home. I was asked to add 
functionality to an existing form. I added Data Adapters,Datasets, Few functions in 
the same.I emailed all the files (.XSD,.XSX, VB source files,XML resource remplates) 
related to that form to the other team member. Its not working. Intially it says 'Type 
Ds... not defined' . i.e. All the Datasets that 'I' cretaed are not defined. When he 
adds reference to respective dlls, that error is gone but then he still can't see the 
dataset on the form designer and the .VB file of that dataset in the solution 
explorer.   Can anybody suggest another way or other options of doing the same?   
Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to