-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: IndoorElephant
Message 2 in Discussion

Thanks Jignesh It worked...It saved a lot of time of mine... I was doing exactly in an 
opposite way...adding the .XSD files intially and then generating the dataset from its 
designer window (since I was not seeing one on the form designer..) and then in the 
property box of .XSD, I was setting the value of 'CustomTool' to MSDatasetGenerator to 
generate a .VB file ..that gave me above 20 errors about ambiguity of the name..    
Thanks again  

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to