From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Douglas E. Engert
Sent: Mon 8/8/2005 7:59 AM
To: MUSCLE
Subject: Re: [Muscle] pkcslite and libmusclecard on solaris box

Wei Hu wrote:

Do you have two internal readers? Make sure you do have /dev/scmi2c1 on your
system.

No. But looking closer I did not use the correct device. The Sun Balde 1500 with
Solaris 9 defines /dev/scmi2c0

This worked.

Starting the ocf server with debug in one window as root:
   /usr/sbin/ocfserv -D

Then in another window as root:
   smartcard -c admin -t terminal \
    -j com.sun.opencard.terminal.scm.SCMI2c.SCMI2cCardTerminalFactory \
    -x add -d /dev/scmi2c0 -r InternalReader -n SunISCRI

Stoping and restarting the ocfserv server.
   ^C
   /usr/sbin/ocfserv -D

Then to see the parameters:
   smartcard -c admin -t terminal

I am now able to use the opensc-tool to see a card which was the real goal.

Thanks to Amit, Wei and Sim.

Wei